Northern NJ Home Sellers
The Adler Home Team Home Marketing Plan
Successfully marketing your Northern New Jersey home on the local housing market means that you’ll want to work with the best seller’s agent in the business! Today, 95% of home buyers use the Internet during their search. And in New Jersey, 85% of all home sales are co-brokered, meaning that there is a listing agent who represents you (the seller) and another agent who represents the buyer. As a result, you'll need to focus on getting the attention of buyers and their agents.
The Key to Your Successful Home Sale
When you work with The Adler Home Team to sell your Bergen County home, we give your property maximum exposure through accurate pricing, great photography, and multi-media exposure through a custom, proactive marketing plan.
Our comprehensive approach to marketing your home combines experienced sales knowledge, extensive market analysis, aggressive marketing techniques, and a wide offering of convenient concierge services from staging to professional photography. We don't just list your home; we SELL it.
Passive vs. Proactive Marketing
Our proactive approach to real estate marketing includes a highly skilled team of client care coordinators vigorously working to match qualified buyers to your Northern New Jersey home. We believe in actively finding buyers rather than waiting for buyers to find you.
On average, each month our team:
- Makes 20,000+ calls
- Contacts 2,000+ prospective customers
- Finds 50 buyers leads that would not be found otherwise
- Keeps us in touch with the community
Highlighting Your Bergen County, NJ Home for Sale
With the help of this Bergen County real estate website as well as our blog, we’ve created an online marketing hub for your Bergen County real estate needs. When you work with us, you can rest assured that your home (whether it's in Allendale, Franklin Lakes, Mahwah, Ramsey, Ridgewood, Upper Saddle River, or Wyckoff) will get maximum exposure, which will in turn increase the likelihood that your home will sell for as close to your list price as possible.
This will be achieved through a number of strategies:
- Capturing stunning, high-quality photos of your home
- Including a virtual tour and high-definition video in your listing
- Creating an eye-catching property flyer and post card mailings
- Investing $3,000+ (more than the average agent) in the first week we list your home
- Using social media platforms to create excitement about your home and connect with buyers
- Targeting social media ads to capture the attention of people who are searching online
- Showcasing your listing on the Keller Williams Listing System and 350+ home search engines
Taking Word of Mouth Marketing to the Next Level
Let’s face it: the world of marketing has changed drastically over the years. Although print media is still utilized, an increasing number of buyers are going to the web to find available homes for sale. And that includes such social media sites as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
In order to ensure that your home for sale reaches the intended audience, we’ve expanded our marketing plan over the years to include these highly trafficked sites.
Specifically, we do this by:
- Regularly sharing content on our Facebook page
- Connected with home buyer prospects on Twitter, including advertising our featured listings through Tweets.
- Connecting with an array of clients through LinkedIn
- Using YouTube videos to our benefit to bring homes for sale closer to prospective and qualified buyers.
Reaching Bergen County Home Buyers Through Their Inbox
In addition to utilizing social media to better serve you as a Bergen County home seller, we also make the most of database marketing, which allows us to reach scores of prospective buyers.
We do this through a variety of means:
- Marketing timely and data-rich information to Bergen County home buyers who may be searching for a condo or home for sale in the area.
- Directing such buyers to our www.newjerseyhomeexperts.com website for maximum exposure of your Bergen County home listed here.
- Regular e-newsletters that provide highly useful and timely information on the Bergen County real estate market.
- Not limiting our reach to just local buyers, giving even international home buyers exposure to your Bergen County home for sale.
Bring Your Northern New Jersey Home for Sale Right to People’s Phones
Considered a relatively new way to reach prospective home buyers, mobile search marketing is becoming increasingly paramount to the real estate marketing strategy. After all, Americans are spending more time than ever on their phones, thanks to smart phone technology.
Nowadays, home buyers can use specific apps on their smart phones (including the iPhone and Droid) to search for homes with GPS technology.
This means that your Allendale, Franklin Lakes, Mahwah, Ramsey, Ridgewood, Upper Saddle River or Wyckoff home for sale will have one more opportunity to reach interested home buyers who may be searching for a home just like yours!
For Expert Bergen County Home Selling Help, Contact the Adler Home Team!
We would love the opportunity to further describe to you our home marketing plan, which has helped scores of home sellers just lie you achieve the outcome they wanted on the local housing market.
So contact us, Jeff & Debby Adler, and the rest of the Adler Home Team, today get the process started. With our useful tools, expert advice and state-of-the-art marketing plan, you can feel confident that you’ll be able to sell your home for the price you want and in as little time as possible on the Bergen County real estate market.
More New Jersey Home Selling Tools Worth Checking Out
Request the Bergen County Home Selling Guide!
This valuable guide will break down for you step-by-step the most effective way to navigate the market as a home seller.
Get prepared as a Bergen County home seller by first determining the true value of your home on the local housing market.
Request a Neighborhood Sold Report
This will show you recently sold home and condo listings in your community on the Bergen County real estate market. A valuable tool you won’t want to be without as a home seller.