Facts and Figures for Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Woodcliff Lake is a small borough in Bergen County, NJ that is regarded as a great place to live. If you are relocating to the area, we have provided helpful information about local schools, average weather conditions, and other details to help you make the best decision about where to live. If there is anything we can do to help you find the best home in the best location, just call us at 201-819-3309.
Woodcliff Lake Demographics
- Median Age: 46
- Population Density per Mile: 1,694
- Total Population: 5,767
- Households: 1,931
- Average Household Size: 3
- Homeownership Rate: 89.1%
- Average Household Income: $129,552
- Percent of Population with a High School Degree: 97.0%
- Percent of Population with a Bachelor’s Degree: 71.1%
Woodcliff Lake Public Schools
Students in Kindergarten through 8th grade attend schools within the Woodcliff Lake School District. High school students (grades 9-12) attend local schools in the Pascack Valley Regional High School District, which serves Hillsdale, Montvale, and River Vale in addition to Woodcliff Lake.
Woodcliff Lake Weather
- Annual Precipitation: 50"
- Average Winter Low Temperature (January): 18
- Average Winter High Temperature (January): 36
- Average Summer Low Temperature (July): 62
- Average Summer High Temperature (July): 84