Montvale Real Estate For Sale By Price
Around Montvale, NJ
"The Pride of Pascack Valley"
Located on the border of New York and New Jersey, the borough of Montvale — often called "the pride of Pascack Valley" for its cohesion of residential and commercial developments — is a tightly knit community close to major area shopping centers, corporate headquarters, and scenic views.
Residents have a wide variety of ways to get involved with their community and get to meet one another, as the town offers year-round recreational programs including tennis, basketball, football, roller hockey, yoga, and other sports and activites. And since New York City is just 15 miles from the heart of this small community, endless opportunities for shopping, dining, entertainment, and outdoor recreation are with easy reach.
Montvale, NJ Town Services
- Borough Hall: (201) 391-5700
- Police Department: 391-4600
- Fire Department: 391-4240
- Tax Assessor: (201) 391-5700 ext. 240
- Website: http://www.montvale.org/
See Montvale, NJ Quick Facts
- Median Age: 42
- Population Density per Mile: 2,018
- Total Population: 8,148
- Households: 2,733
- Average Household Size: 2.92
- Homeownership Rate: 83.1%
- Average Household Income: $103,361
- Percent of Population with a High School Degree: 95.2%
- Percent of Population with a Bachelor’s Degree: 55.5%
Montvale Public Schools
Students in Kindergarten through 8th grade are served through the Montvale Board of Education, while high school students are served through the Pascack Valley Regional High School District.
- Memorial Elementary School (K-4)
- Fieldstone Middle School (5-8)
- Pascack Hills High School (9-12)
Montvale Private Schools
- St. Joseph Reg. High School
- Annual Precipitation: 50”
- Average Winter High Temperature (January): 36
- Average Winter Low Temperature (January): 18
- Average Summer High Temperature (July): 84
- Average Summer Low Temperature (July): 62
See what else this community has to offer on our Montvale relocation page, or request your free Bergen County relocation guide here.
Jeff Adler's Top Picks
Modern residents will feel right at home at The Porter House, a contemporary tavern in a classic setting off of Kinderdamack Road. It features a restaurant, pub bar, and cigar lounge and offers the finest farm-to-table produce and craft beers.
You don't have to travel too far to find your favorite national retailers and restaurants all in one place. The Paramus Park Mall, located just minutes away in Paramus, offers an excellent mix of fine dining, fast food, affordable shops, and upscale brands.
A Montvale community jewel, this local family business has served the community with fresh produce and Christmas trees for nearly a century, and still operates on a small parcel of land across the street from the original farm site.
Montvale Real Estate Resources