Oradell Real Estate For Sale By Price
Around Oradell, NJ
Oradell is the Perfect Place to Call Home
A home is more than the walls and roof of a property. It's about where you live, who you meet, and where you can spend your time, and Oradell is the perfect community to call home. Your friends and neighbors say "hello" when they pass you on the sidewalk in the quaint downtown. Local businesses are strong, and many of Oradell's top-rated restaurants are owned and operated by people you know. The homes are cozy and inviting.
There is so much to do in this community and just nearby, and all you will ever need is within with tight-knit town of 8,000 residents. Welcome to your new hometown.
Throughout the year, Oradell hosts special events that bring friends and neighbors closer together. There is the Memorial Day Parade and the 4th of July Parade, there is Oradell Family Day, and there is the Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony, all fun and popular events that have helped preserve this town's historic, small-town charm.
Oradell, NJ Town Services
- Borough Hall: (201) 261-8200
- Police Department: (201) 261-0200
- Fire Department: (201) 261-5455
- Tax Assessor: (201) 261-0204
- Website: www.oradell.org
See Oradell, NJ Quick Facts
- Median Age: 46
- Population Density per Mile: 3,292
- Total Population: 7,978
- Households: 2,747
- Average Household Size: 2.87
- Homeownership Rate: 90.2%
- Average Household Income: $146,260
- Percent of Population with a High School Degree: 95.2%
- Percent of Population with a Bachelor’s Degree: 63.4%
- Annual Precipitation: 45”
- Average Winter High Temperature (January): 38
- Average Winter Low Temperature (January): 25
- Average Summer High Temperature (July): 84
- Average Summer Low Temperature (July): 68
See what else this community has to offer on our Oradell relocation page, or request your free Bergen County relocation guide here.
Jeff Adler's Top Picks
Oradell's best restaurants are on Kinderkamack Road, including Cool Beans International Coffee & Teas. Enjoy coffee with friends, attend open mic nights, listen to live bands, and savor everything from cocktails to cappuccinos.
You're just minutes from shopping at your favorite department stores, clothing brands, and fast food. Paramus Park is a large shopping mall that offers plenty of places to shop and dine, both inside and just nearby.
Immerse yourself in the performing arts at Bergen County Players in Oradell, where you, your friends, and your neighbors can all celebrate this historic community theater by watching musicals, dramas, mysteries, and comedies.
Oradell Real Estate Resources